Top 10 things to do on Lake Como
Top 10 things to do on Lake Como:
- Take a boat trip on the lake. This is the best way to see the lake and its many villages and villas. Captain Alberto (comolakeboat.tours) is waiting for you!
- Explore the villas on the lake. Lake Como is home to some of the most beautiful villas in Italy, such as Villa Carlotta, Villa Balbianello, and Villa d’Este. These villas are open to the public and offer stunning views of the lake.
- Eat at a local restaurant. Lake Como is home to many excellent restaurants serving traditional Italian food. Be sure to try some of the local specialties, such as risotto alla milanese and cotoletta alla milanese.
- Relax on the beach. There are several beaches on Lake Como where you can relax and soak up the sun. Some of the beaches are public, while others are private.
- Or just relax and enjoy the scenery. Lake Como is a beautiful place to relax and enjoy the scenery. Take some time to sit on a bench by the lake and simply take in the views.
Go shopping. There are many shops in the towns and villages around Lake Como where you can buy souvenirs, clothes, and other items. Be sure to bargain if you’re shopping in the local markets.
- Hiking in the mountains. The mountains surrounding Lake Como offer stunning views of the lake and the surrounding area. There are many different hiking trails to choose from, ranging from easy to challenging.
- Take a cooking class. There are several cooking schools in Lake Como where you can learn how to make traditional Italian dishes. This is a great way to learn about Italian cuisine and to take some of the flavors home with you.
- Visit a winery. Lake Como is home to several wineries where you can sample local wines. Be sure to book a tour in advance to learn about the winemaking process.
Top 10 Things to do on Lake Como